Examples of our work before and after.
- The Jubilee bracelet is renowned for “bracelet stretch” after years of wear this can seen in vintage and early Datejust models.
- Bracelet restoration can be undertaken at a fraction of the cost compared to buying a new replacement Jubilee bracelet from Rolex.
- Bracelet restoration will involve replacing all pins to the bracelet and a professional polish and re-matting of the bracelet returning it to a factory finish.
- Each bracelet will be assessed for wear and tear and estimated on a individual basis.
- A routine stretch repair of the Oyster and Jubilee bracelets does not include repair of the gold centre links. If we should, however, happen to find that these links are worn to the extent that they are in danger of breaking then we can discuss also repairing the centre links for an additional charge.
- Our estimate is free of charge, all work guaranteed and undertaken in our workshop in West Sussex.
- Expert, professional service, 15 years experience working with Fine Jewellery and Luxury watches.
How will I know my watch will be safe?
Rolex Refurb is affiliated with James Stephens Jewellers, a highly reputable independent luxury jeweller in Crawley, West Sussex. All refurbishment work will be undertaken at their on-site workshop and watches locked away in their fully insured safe overnight. We at Rolex Refurb undertake our work with the utmost responsibility and guarantee to treat your watch with the care and professionalism it demands.
If at all possible we strongly recommend clients to physically drop off their watches at our showroom in West Sussex. We understand, however, that this may be impractical for some clients and as such we offer to pay the special delivery fee for those who wish to send their watches via post. Details of address can be found on the ‘Contacts’ page.
How long will you have my watch for?
A full bracelet refurbishment typically takes between 10 and 21 days depending on the condition of the bracelet. If you would like us to additionally service your Rolex then the total works can take up to 28 days.
How do I pay?
Cash or card payments can be made at our showroom in West Sussex, but we also accept bank transfer.
Are you authorized to undertake services by Rolex?
Our watchmaker is fully Rolex authorised and experienced in working with luxury timepieces. Any service that is undertaken comes with a one-year guarantee.