Examples of our work before and after.
- The Jubilee bracelet is renowned for “bracelet stretch” after years of wear this can seen in vintage and early Datejust models.
- Bracelet restoration can be undertaken at a fraction of the cost compared to buying a new replacement Jubilee bracelet from Rolex.
- Bracelet restoration will involve replacing all pins to the bracelet and a professional polish and re-matting of the bracelet returning it to a factory finish.
- Each bracelet will be assessed for wear and tear and estimated on a individual basis.
- A routine stretch repair of the Oyster and Jubilee bracelets does not include repair of the gold centre links. If we should, however, happen to find that these links are worn to the extent that they are in danger of breaking then we can discuss also repairing the centre links for an additional charge.
- Our estimate is free of charge, all work guaranteed and undertaken in our workshop in West Sussex.
- Expert, professional service, 15 years experience working with Fine Jewellery and Luxury watches.
To start cooperation (To enquire about our services) please fill in the form on the webpage or contact us by phone, Whatsapp, Instagram or email.
During the consultation be ready to provide photos of the particular bracelet so that we can assess how worn out it is and are able to estimate the refurbishing costs more accurately. Also, the delivery and return terms will be agreed upon during the consultation.
How long it takes depends on the particular Rolex bracelet. Depending on the condition of the bracelet, a full bracelet refurbishment typically takes between 2 and 5 days for Jubilee/Oyster steel, steel + gold, while president and all solid gold bracelets take up to 4 weeks because it is much more complicated work.
Each order is delivered by express courier(TNT, UPS, FedEX, DHL,Parcel Force). Each item is insured and delivered in a Rolex Refurb pouch and a bubble envelope.